[Byzantine Bindings]

Friday 2 October 2015

So here's the thing...

thats what they say these days
indicating import


and so it goes
ceaseless rounds
endless speculation
necessary conditions arise
rising
attention to the breath
noticing attachment
letting go
this too will pass
falling
relinquishing attachment
pain and joy inevitable
suffering optional
let them go
things become what they are because of me
and so I let me go

becomes through Google translate Hindi Chinese and back again
then I 'translate':

On and on
repeatedly
always wondering
about the necessary things
for growth.

Breath is helpful like music
coming and going
sweet water dripping
letting go of attachment
seeing that
athough pain and suffering are inevitable
suffering is optional
because of how I see things
and so I let myself go.