[Byzantine Bindings]

Friday 7 September 2018

Today's Gift...

Walking by the River Yesterday *

Walking
river
silence
flowing
today

by the river
one word too much
thousands of years
needing to talk

considering who dies
teaching me the way home
return to the centre
constant companion
knowing you will hear me

belonging to the universe
bringing me back to the present
many words are never enough
always changing always the same
even after all these years

always
always
silence
true friend
speaking.





* A new way of working was gifted me today. There is a crown cinquain here, it seems it can be all about the layout. Probably hundreds of cinquains can be composed from these lines. I need to do the maths.
Fortunately an email to the kind owner of the site http://www.askamathematician.com revealed the answer is to be 120 or 5 factorial (5!).